Sweet Garden of Mine
Good Morning
Rise & Shine
After a while here im back with an Update we are in May .. blossoms everywhere
5 month in 2020 and is been a ruff Time with this Virus .. what i do .. i mean i do what i can do to Not losing my Mind ... just Finding lil pieces of happiness..
But first let me say what i was up to ...i had my son here for about almost a month Till he moved in his new Chapter  of life , he moved in his new home with two Friends.. the two Boys already lived there so my son Joined  them .. proud mom i was waiting for this Day to See him Happy & Peace the last past 3 Years was tuff for him ... to much to handle but slowly we getting there.. i stand by his side ..  & still Holding him tight .. letting Go to live his life ... God is gonna guide his Way ... myself dealing with some health issue trying to Figured out and hope by the End of this week i know more ... what gives me Energie what gives me life ... is this lil pieces of Heaven ..MY GARDEN .. here im mostly forget what is going on outside .. Tucking me In...in my own lil World... here are some pictures i hope you enjoying them as much as I do ... wishing you all a Beautiful day wednesday is LOVE Mandica
I plant

Childhood MEMORIES 
White lilac ...
Window View 
Pink cherry blossoms carpet ..

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts