Sunday ... March 15
Bitter &  Sweet ..
today marks the first Year since my Lovely Friend went to Heaven..can't believe it
Seems like Yesterday.. i had a ruff Year to swallowing it ... but my heart is in Peace now.. is Sunday the day im resting my body to filling up my Energy... day by day new News coming to light how quick this virus spread over the world .. kinda scary as i try to live a normal life.. just hard to do so cause you can feel the hopeless mimik in People faces Including mine.. just waiting of what Next..
Im Happy for my Home ... ja home is my Happy place .. i can Relax and for a litle Bit forget the outside World.. like every Sunday i cooked me a Beautiful Lunch..
Homade bread and fresh Lentil soup... it was delish..also i went early morning for a walk and brought some chines blossoms ... and another candy Container bunny came to light ... let me share a picture with You
& here some more 
Such a Cutie... and this 
Breathtaking Beautiful 
Im Not sure if i ever told You ...im a sucker for antique cards ops sorry for my potty mouth lol .. and here is one i Love 
Pretty isn't it ? 
So im gonna i guess watching something Beautiful on netflix and later taking a Bath etc this typical Routine at Night .. wishing you all a Beautiful afternoon 
Stay save outside.. Love Mandica 💖🍃

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts