Good morning..
After along Time here I am .. it's been a ruff Time past Year and i can tell Not much easier in 2020 ..  im Not sure is just me thinking that ? But something is in the Air.. i couldn't  Sleep .. to much thinking tossing and turning .. right now this Corona-virus is going around .. i mean it spread like a bush Fire.. You can See on People they are concernd nervous.. and didn't know how to act.. You can feel the ... what is coming Next in their eyes... myself keep Calm .. watching all from the distance.. and try to live normal as possible .. but i See changes in my life .. more careful as much as i can be careful .. paying more attention .. Right Now it hits Europe the most.. besides China.. oh sweet Italy my heart is crying for You ... praying that they found a cure..some sort of medication to stop the spread...god please help Us..  Yesterday it was may day off is March 11 today.. on the other hand we had Rain for Weeks.. so i did my litle shopping for food etc... on my way i Found this litle lovely cute flowers looks like litle Hearts
Hold on let me share with You.. Look how Pretty
? What You think 
These type of litle things make me Happy i have two more ...


Love the blue-green ... this litle stoneware pottery 
Makes it looks even more pretty .. what You think ?
So im gonna get up still laying in my Bed .. getting me some Breakfast and start my Day... Wishing you all a Beautiful day .. Stay Safe. . Heaven On Earth Toutou Mandica 💜

Kommentare

  1. Ahhh so sweet! I love this old pot and the cute little flowers in it. Stay safe dear! Panic is not helpful at all.Love from South Germany <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts