Hallo Dear lovelies.... ♡
After long Time here I'am it was a busy with work that was no toom
For anything... Is Sunday my favorite day of the week
Since days is raining... so i Put some clothe in me .. my umbrella
I needed that fresh air... to clean my mind and letting the past week behind me
And this beauty i caputured.. God definetly created a Beautiful World
Rain Drops is falling on my head...
Pure beauty 
And here the grapes almost done
I was born in September VIRGO
So the late Summer is mine 
When i came home i Start to cooking my luch todays Dish 
Is a typical Nordic dish im living in the North of Germany Hamburg 
We Love our BIRNEN BOHNEN & SPECK 
Is a saisonal dish and so so yummy 
I don't mind if You don't like it thats fine with me but me & the rest of us do so thats all the matters 
Im using organic meat i can't stand this packed meat 
Is a market here and u know the Butcher und where the meat is coming from
Everything is fresh as well fresh cooked
In the End i Love to glaze the pear 
Mhhhhh... mouth watering good 
Delishes 🧡🍃
Is a sweet also strong dish u can drink with that a Red wine but the best a cold Beer im thinking a Alkohol free one 
OMG i can tell Yummy 
Bon Appetit... Eure Heaven on Earth tou tou 🧡🧡
🌻🌾🍂🍁

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts