Hallo Ihr Lieben...
Hello Dear lovelies
Sunday
Is the day to rest is the day to recover
Is the day for God
But this is what i Love as well another Passion
Of me besides my Home cooking
Yesterday i put that in my mind im gonna bake my own
Bread Not that I do it often ...but from time to Time
Do You got this ? Standing in the Bakery and just don't know
What to choose .. dark bread white bread no corn
Glutenfree ..organic...sojamilk...no Milk at all
Puhhhh heck noooo
Just give me Bread ... so this morning i put that in work
It took me a while a litle But Good Things takes Time
Right ?? Just look at me
God  took a Lot of time to create Me .. with all that crayziness
I bet he did .. Lol ha ha
For Lunch i was going meat free .. Some Anti Pasti
Mashed potatoes.. and Yes this delishes Bread ..
It was easy fresh and You can eat it cold or warm..
But this the smell of fresh bread in the House and the first bite
Is like heaven ...
Here some pictures ..
Myself is gonna lay down..... Till then Your Heaven on Earth tou tou
Bread in the waking ♡


An here we Go...

Sunday Lunch ♡
And here some more something for Your Eyes


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts