November... 24 -2019
One more month Till Christmas... can't believe this Year almost coming to End
And oh boi actually can't wait for it.. like the Year before i want to wipe this Year away if i could... it was Way to much.. way to much of Everything.. but it hits me most when i lost my sweet Friend.. this Year in March.. she is gone but never forgotten.. what to say thats a part of our life ... but let"s focus on happiness.. in june my Son got his diploma as a Chef...3 years of hard work and pain... but in the End it was worth it
Proud Mother of a Chef... Yes.. but no matter what ..I am his Nr.1 Fan always be and always will... and what to say the rest of this Year soon will be history..
One more week Till we celebrating the 1 Advet.. Next sunday.. and guess ? I didn't Start with anything .. Not in a Festive mood at all .. Everything is just heavy on me ... right now im dealing with a cold ... just exhausted.. ill give me two three more days.. is gonna be glitter and glimmer everywhere... Not sure Yet lol the will is strong but my hands and body said NO Not ready Yet... is after 8 pm... I guess im gonna get compfy .. netflix & chill .. Night Night is Love❤🕊Peace

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts